Sunday, 12 June 2011

gathering!!

tis weekend i went back to malacca for gathering~~
two weeks don't go home,


and i admit i am a bit homesick liao~~
need to go home cure my homesick... >.<

but i also got another mission~~
bring that HUGE ANGRY BIRD to my little brother~~

does it look big??? maybe you can't see clearly~~
let me show you another picture~~


my brother standing behind me~~

but he so shy to take the photo~

hehehe...very very very BIG , right???

my brother don't know is satisfied with this doll anot~
but he gt mumbling the doll too huge~~
make me wanna angry with him!!!
he is the one who want that big size,
now mumble the doll too huge??!! huh!

friday night went out with relatives for dinner,
and i immediately went for my gang gathering.
we went to sing karaoke cause its a long time don't sing k with them liao~

eddie, weipang, kimyen, choonhwee and zixuan~ ^v^




my lovely sis, mingwei and his dear choonhwee~~ look she smile so sweet~~ XD

lastly is a final picture with them~ thx bro, you all are my best bro~

and i got i present from my mom~
mommy bought two pairs of sports shoes for me and my brother~
thx, mama~~


guess which one is mine??? easy to guess lah~~~hehe...
and i bought myself a water bottle and a book





the book is written by rick riordan (percy jackson's author)
and it also about two siblings with the egypt mitos~
ow~~ i was in the dream of egypt after reading this book~



this book got promotion in popular now,
normal price is rm51.50,
member price now is rm29.90.
i think got at least 40% discount~
so its worth for a book worm like me~ 0.0

okok, today just write until here~


have to prepare my assignment liao~
i am so happy for the event these days~
goodnight~



No comments: