Saturday, 18 June 2011

happy DADDY'S day~~~

this weekend is father's day~



SO~~



time for me to go back~ ^v^



I already order a his favourite cake - Nadeja but this time is with RUM RAISIN FLAVOUR~



JIAN JIAN say very often eat original flavour~



so this time bought my favourite flavour~ hehehe XD

I don't buy any present for him.

but that does not mean i don't love him.



i think we do not have to use present to represent our loves towards our father~



as while as he is happy is enough~






yesterday daddy asked me help him "pluck" his white hair off~~


he seems do not believe himself he got so many white hair~


he thought he just have 10 - 20 white hairs only~


but when i take off his 25th white hair~~~~~~~~~~


HE LOOKS SAD~~


ya~~ look like he now only admit he is old~ u.u


hmm...i can't help him to color his white hair black~


but what i can do now is quickly finish my study and take care of him....


..........................................


but just get to see his smile when he saw the cake~


daddy,


happy daddy's day~~


from your lovely daughter ^v^







No comments: