Monday, 27 June 2011

working weekend

this week kind of holiday mood,
haha...

really no mood to study at all,

although is the second last week~~~
this friday manage to watch kungfu panda 2 with melanie~~
it is almost in the cinema for 1 month,

luckily i manage to watch it~~

PS: AH PO side kick so geng~~hahaha..
the glass split on the floor~~ XD
we went to NOODLE STATION for our meal and I eat tomyan noodle~


its quite sweet, but others are ok~

however, i prefer spicy and sour~

thailand tomyan is the best tomyan i ever tried

oh ya~ this thursday i went to have spagetti at bangsar lrt

the spagetti quite nice,
but a bit expensive loh~ haiz~~
bangsar area is like that de lah~~

then this saturday i went for working.
it is a usherer job in a musical show~
(thx to alan for introduce me the job~ ^^)
i have work once few days ago,
it is quite an easy job~
and the actors are from London
the tickets are very expensive too.
the cheapest ticket is RM190 leh~
and the most expensive is RM590 leh!
I think I get the benefit more than earning money~
this is the musical show poster



me and melanie~~

melanie? what are you doing??? =P


doo doo mouth~~

here is the musicians place~

let me introduce! the stage of THE SOUND OF MUSIC~~


I swear~ I am gonna stand this place and conduct one day!!


this is the third time of my life seeing the harp~ ^v^


ok~ thats all for today~ this week is the last week for this semester liao~

waiting toward for the exam~~ ^^

goodnight!



No comments: