Sunday, 29 May 2011

new thing~~~

recently, I bought many thing....but all bought laz week de....



I bought 2 pairs of shoes,



cz my shoes broken when i on the way sent my labtop to service centre to repair,



so have to buy new shoes...



bt i lov tis pair THE MOST~~




I bought d shoes from tis shop "POW"~~ at Time Square...nice n cute name ^v^


went to time square many times, bt juz get to noe tis shop tis time~~ haha...



recently, i start love wearing flower earing liao...
hehe~~
went to jonker street wif my sister gang n bought these "flowers"~~


these animal earing oso very CUTEEE~~


those who want to buy can go to melaka d "jonker street" durin weekend nite~~
then went for a floss dessert~~

becky eat chocolate floss...





apple eat oreo milk floss~~


and I eat lemon floss~~~


woo~~~I am a sour maniac~~~


laz bt nt least....

I oso bought spec n sunglasses~~ these 2 pairs gt discount i only dare to buy loh~~

bt nice specs~~~




PIGGY ah~~~ miss u so much~~~
should i get another 1 with me at KL???
dunwan bring u here n there~~ scare u bcom mor dirty~~


good nite~~ tomolo hav to wake up early ord~~~

its 3rd week for my 2nd sem~~
time pass so faz~~
nite~~ XD

FRENZ FOREVER~~~


2 comments:

Mell ❤ said...

lol,at last i found ur blog, add u to my fav 1st~~❤

i love the ice cream,yum =]

小欣 said...

hahaha~~