Saturday, 2 August 2008

I'm back!!!

Oh, long time dun write my blog...


Very busy.... Many things happen too...

But feel a bit lonely n helplesss....Hmm...Duno y feel like tat...

Haiz...



Moz interesting happen is I had took part drawing patriotisme banner...

My class future artist,wen hui very geng leh...

D tiger he drew very very lifely...

If i gt his 1/10 of talent very good loh....

His passion of drawing reminded my childhood...

I too liked drawing before...But it was many years ago...

That day at home after drawing banner at skul, I did found all my drawings...

Touching them, felt happy n sad...

Happy,bcz I still own them...

Sad, cz I dun continue my drawing anymore...

Eeeee..........



2nd leh, is go parlimen loh...

Well,realy cant believe tat weiyong wear skirt again...

Oh no, I lost in my bet...

N then d photo,ish...Ugly...They took d photo when i ran forward...Liao lah...

However, feel happy cz relationship between clasmate has increased...

Bt felt regret cz DID NT EAT MY FAVOURITE DISH....

Manhatten Fish Market !!!

It has been 3 years ago since I ate laz time...

Very miss u so muc...

Everytime go KL shopin mall oso cant find u...

Arhhhh...

Nex time go Alamanda find u...Hehe...

Bt quite wierd to me,Alamanda so high standard,

bt no mood shopping...

juz bought reference book at MPH...

Abnormal....



Unfortunately, I sick on the 2nd day....

Whole day dizzy at skul...Headache...sakit tekak...

Cough blood sumore,look like U come bac to me,my old fren...

Haiz...duno when my throat heals perfectly...

Dun destroy my voice!!!I love singing de!!!

3rd day I terus ponteng...Soundlesss...Headache...Tired...

Like a patient...u.u

No comments: