Monday, 4 August 2008

Feel down....

From skul reopen n I study f6 till now,


really dun noe wat I'm doing now...

study like nothing...brain empty...

Rush here rush there tuition...

Activities...

Homework...

All bac to d starting point...

sometimes busy like an ant...But busy pointless!!!



Tired...Tired...Tired...=.=

Y tired?Juz homework mah...

Bt very angry bcz I dun understand at all...

Especially physics!!! My god...

Y my brain so worse d???

Although I revise n revise untill midnite...

Tuition 3 hours per week,bt yet I juz can understand litle n litle...

How I suppose to digest so faz yet teacher has finish 8 chapters???

Really wana knock my brain down...



Nex,y he still at here?Hey guy!Dun I tell u v r off???

Juz let me b alone,can???

Dun do those trouble thing to me again!!!

I m dizy 4 my study n u stil wana ruin my life???

Tat's my business I wana do wat!!!

If u dun believe me is ur business...I m nt ur doll!!!

Oh,who can help me set him off???



I duno wen I will b mad...Bt I noe it will b very soon...

Hopeless....Lonely.....Tired...

I juz can keep going...

Who can accompany me???

Feel tired to walk alone...

No comments: